Mittwoch, 28. Januar 2009

Make up yes or no?


When I woke up today after a long sleep I felt fresh and good…
But before I start writing I think I should introduce myself !
My name is Andy and I am a 35 year old girl and interested in all kind of SatC stuff – friends, fashion, food, fotos and men ;))) I work as a banker, it is definitly not the cool job I expected to have when I was 13 but I love it, we are a great team and last but not least I make money...

So let´s start again: When I woke up today I felt so fresh and full of energy. I stood in front of the mirror and decided to put on make up. This one which looks natural but brings out your face in the most perfect way and I thought by myself: You never know whom you will meet today. Well and I met someone when I was on my way to work... It was HIM who broke my heart recently. I felt cool, calm and I looked perfect – I was charming, beautiful and adorable!!! He was the oposite of me. Well offcourse he looked gorgeous but he was nervous and he seemed loosing the talent talking in full sentences ;)))

So thanks to the universe that it happened today!

This is an absolute "con" for make up yourself - just a bit, everytime you go outside, feel comfortable and love yourself. You never know who will pass your way. Is it George, is it your personal Mr Big or is it someone who once broke your heart – nervous and definitly not prepaired seeing you - and you will feel even more comfortable, because girls out there: YOU ARE PERFECT!

And by the way I received an e-mail from an absolute lovely guy....

4 Kommentare:

  1. I love it!!!! It's great!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great!!! Cool!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen